If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us.
Information we collect about you In General. We may collect information that can identify, contact, or locate you such as your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in different countries around the world.
Information you provide.
We may collect and store personal information when you register and use the Service or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, user name, telephone number. We also request other information about your interests and activities, and other personal characteristics and demographic information. Users can always refuse to provide personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in our Site related activities.
When you make payments through the Service, you may need to provide financial account information, such as your credit card number, to us and our third-party service providers.
Information about others.
We may collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, address and email address. If you use our Service to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift or refer the Service to them, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient in order to process those requests or facilitate future activities.
We use various technologies to collect information from your computer/mobile and about your activities on our Service. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you use our Service or browse the Website and also allows us to improve the Service.
Information collected automatically.
We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit the Service. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access location and times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
Cookies and Use of Cookie Data.
When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on the Service, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our Service. During your visits to other websites or online services where we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you the type of LegitNaira.com advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you. Although you may not opt out of receiving online advertisements generally, you may stop targeted LegitNaira.com advertising during your visits to other websites and online services. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our Service.
Information collected by third-parties.
We may allow third-party partners, including our authorized service providers, analytics providers, advertising companies and ad networks, to use “cookies” and other similar technologies to collect information about how the Service, advertisements, and email are viewed and accessed. We do not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows us to learn more about how the Service is used and for them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Our partners also may collect information about your online activities over time, on other devices, and on other websites or online services when they also use our partners’ services. When they provide such services, they are governed by their own privacy policies.
How we use the information we collect.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested, such as payment processing;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, Service or content offered by others;
- detect and resolve any fraud or other illegal or undesirable user behavior;
- perform background checks on users and take other legally-required actions;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;
- manage our business;
- provide our advertisements to you when you visit other websites and online services; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Aggregate Data. We may anonymize or aggregate data collected through the Service and use and disclose it for any purpose.
With whom we share your information Personal information.
We share your personal information with others as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with third parties that perform certain Service on our behalf. These Service may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, member screenings, supporting our Service functionality, and supporting contests, surveys and other features offered through our Service. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card-related information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments.
- Marketing. We may allow access to data collected by the Service and our service providers to enable the delivery of online advertising on the Service or on other websites and online services, or to send you information we think may be useful or relevant to you. We may also provide your contact information and other information to others for their marketing purposes.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Service terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and/or non-personal information. We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes. Aggregated and/or non-personal information. We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes.
Your Acceptance of These Terms By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Contact us using the form here